New Year’s Dining, Dancing at Westward Look Wyndham GrandPosted on December 6, 2013
Tucson, Ariz. (Dec. 5, 2013) – Bid farewell to 2013 and start 2014 in style at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa.
New Year’s Eve at GOLD and the Catalina Ballroom
Enjoy a four-course dinner with an amuse bouche at GOLD, the only restaurant in Tucson to retain its AAA Four Diamond rating for 20 consecutive years.
GOLD’s festive four-course New Year’s Eve menu features items such as Lobster Bisque, Jumbo Lump Crab Meat Martini, Bourbon Smoked Duck Breast, Grilled Filet Mignon, Porcini Crusted Lamb Loin and delectable desserts including a Chocolate Pyramid and Vanilla Bean-scented poached meringue with crème anglaise and caramel.
After dinner, enjoy live music by East2West in the Catalina Ballroom and dance in the New Year with cash bars, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight.
Tickets for the evening (including both GOLD and the Catalina Ballroom) are $90 per person, plus taxes and gratuity. Advanced reservations are required through the Reservations Department, which can be reached at (520) 297-1151 Ext. 610, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Seating times range from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. (Catalina Ballroom dance tickets are not sold separately.)
For a perfect New Year’s Eve getaway, Westward Look Wyndham Grand offers three room packages:
- Premium Dinner & Dancing for Two: $459 plus taxes and $20 daily resort fee includes: room, dinner for two in GOLD (off of GOLD’s Special Menu), including non-alcoholic beverages with dinner, entrance for two to the Catalina Ballroom, welcome amenity of champagne and chocolate truffles, and breakfast for two in GOLD or room service.
- Dinner & Dancing for Two: $359 plus taxes and $20 daily resort fee includes room, dinner for two in GOLD (off of GOLD’s Special Menu), including non-alcoholic beverages, and entrance for two to the Catalina Ballroom.
- Dance for Two: $219 plus taxes and $20 daily resort fee includes room and entrance for two to the Catalina Ballroom for live music and dancing. Limited number of packages available.
New Year’s Eve at Lookout Bar & Grille
If you’re looking for a more casual evening, join us at the Lookout Bar & Grille with cocktail specials and party favors.
New Year’s Day
Make your first meal of the New Year a delicious breakfast buffet in GOLD, or catch all of the excitement of the games with hearty treats in the Lookout Bar & Grille.
- Wake up to a new year with a gourmet Breakfast Buffet in GOLD from 6:30 a.m. to noon. The buffet costs $20, plus tax and gratuity. A Bloody Mary Special is $2.14.
- Food and drink specials and the regular menu will be served at Lookout Bar & Grille from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Specials include Grilled Bratwurst, Chef Antonio’s Chili, draft beer and Bloody Mary cocktails.
Make your New Year’s Eve party reservation now by calling the Reservations Desk: (520) 297-1151 ext. 610, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
ABOUT WESTWARD LOOK WYNDHAM GRAND RESORT & SPA
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa, is set in the foothills of Tucson’s Santa Catalina Mountains on 80 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert. It offers 241 guestrooms, two award-winning restaurants, a chef’s garden, the Sonoran Spa, eight tennis courts, desert hiking trails, on-site bicycle rentals, stables for horseback riding and multiple pools. Since 2010, the resort has been named an AAA Four Diamond Award® recipient each year, which honors the hotel for its commitment to excellence throughout the entire property, including GOLD restaurant, the resort’s extensive array of amenities, guest services and its attention to detail. More information is available by calling (800) 722-2500 or visiting WestwardLook.com.
ABOUT WYNDHAM HOTELS AND RESORTS, LLC
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN), offers upscale hotel and resort accommodations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, China and the Caribbean. All Wyndham® hotels are either franchised by the company or managed by Wyndham Hotel Management, Inc., one of its affiliates or through a joint-venture partner. Additional information and reservations for all Wyndham hotels are available by calling (800) WYNDHAM (800-996-3426) or by visiting www.wyndham.com.