‘My Stay, My Way’ Offers Guests Customized VisitPosted on October 4, 2013
Tucson, Ariz. (Oct. 4, 2013) – In tune with the changing seasons, Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa has new colors for fall. Experience them all with “My Stay, My Way,” the resort’s autumn/holiday package that makes it easy for guests to indulge their interests with a thoroughly customized stay.
A major renovation for fine-dining restaurant GOLD leads the changes, along with new décor in the historic lobby, patios and the Lookout Bar & Grille. The new look sets off the desert’s beauty and creates the perfect setting to enjoy Tucson’s superb autumn/winter weather, which draws visitors from around the world.
“My Stay, My Way” rates are from $154* a night, and include a $50 resort credit. Rates apply to stays taken before Dec. 30, 2013.
Once at the resort, you’ll find no shortage of things to do:
- Eat local. GOLD, the resort’s AAA Four Diamond restaurant, presents a new menu of local ingredients and regionally inspired creations. Tour the Chef’s Garden to see fall’s bounty, with which our chefs happily accommodate any diet plan. New patios are ideal for al fresco winter dining.
- Explore! Choose your favorite spots amid 80 acres, via on-site hiking/biking trails (bike rentals are available), horseback riding and even stargazing.
- Cyclists or ardent fans can plan their trip around November’s nationally ranked El Tour de Tucson race, whose longest leg passes by the resort gates.
- Tennis buff? Change up your game amid mountain views and cool desert nights, and see why the resort was recently voted among the world’s top 75 by the readers of TennisResortsOnline.com.
- Fall for foliage! Other places have leaves, but few can combine blazing hues, pine needles AND cactus as can be seen in one long, winding drive to Tucson’s own Mount Lemmon in the Santa Catalina Mountains.
- Recharge at the resort’s Sonoran Spa, which features organic products and desert botanicals in its seasonal wraps, massages, facials, and more. The spa’s Ayurvedic treatments were recently featured in Yoga Journal magazine.
These are just a few ways you can enjoy “My Stay, My Way.” With a rate that’s an excellent value for Tucson’s high season, you’ll have plenty of options to customize your stay.
A certified green resort, Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa was awarded the 2013 AAA Four Diamond Award, which honors the property for its overall commitment to excellence. Overnight guests who are Wyndham Rewards® members can earn Wyndham Rewards points, which can be redeemed for hotel stays, airline tickets, name-brand merchandise, and dining and shopping gift cards, among other options. In lieu of points, Wyndham Rewards members may elect to earn airline or rail miles. More information is available at www.wyndhamrewards.com.
To plan your own “My Stay, My Way” trip at the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa this fall, please visit www.westwardlook.com or call the Reservations Desk at (800) 722-2500.
* Plus tax and $20 resort fee. Rates do not include tax or gratuities and are based upon double occupancy and availability. Offer expires 12/30/13.
ABOUT WESTWARD LOOK WYNDHAM GRAND RESORT & SPA
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa is set in the foothills of Tucson’s Santa Catalina Mountains on 80 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert. It offers 241 guestrooms, two award-winning restaurants, a chef’s garden, the Sonoran Spa, eight tennis courts, desert hiking trails, on-site stables for horseback riding and multiple pools. Since 2010, the resort has been named an AAA Four Diamond Award® recipient each year, which honors the hotel for its commitment to excellence throughout the entire property, including GOLD restaurant, the resort’s extensive array of amenities, guest services and its attention to detail. More information is available by calling (800) 722-2500 or visiting westwardlook.com.
ABOUT WYNDHAM HOTELS AND RESORTS, LLC
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN), offers upscale hotel and resort accommodations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, China and the Caribbean. All Wyndham® hotels are either franchised by the company or managed by Wyndham Hotel Management, Inc., one of its affiliates or through a joint-venture partner. Additional information and reservations for all Wyndham hotels are available by calling (800) WYNDHAM (800-996-3426) or by visiting www.wyndham.com.