Westward Look Grand Brings the Baja Coast CloserPosted on April 17, 2014
‘Baja Bound’ features ocean front cuisine, passbook of savings.
Experience the Baja coast in Tucson this summer with Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa’s “Baja Bound” summer special. Offering rates starting at $99 per night with no resort fee from May 18 through Sept. 18, 2014, the special includes a passbook of savings that guests may use at the resort’s restaurants and Sonoran Spa, as well as for tennis, horseback riding and more.
Guests can relax in a beach-like atmosphere with margaritas by the pool, Baja-influenced food like fish tacos and specialty entrées with a Mexican twist at the resort’s restaurants.
At the award-winning GOLD restaurant, “Baja Bound” specials include:
- Breakfast: Multi-grain and roasted pumpkin seed pancakes with prickly pear agave syrup; a Baja omelet with shrimp, avocado, queso fresco, pico de gallo, skillet potatoes and grilled flour tortilla; and a Bloody Maria with 100% blue agave tequila, spicy tomato juice and accented with fresh lime.
- Lunch: Cheese crisps with lime-cilantro diced chicken; street taquitos; shrimp poppers; and beach tacos with batter-fried Mahi-Mahi, grilled Ahi tuna or tequila-spiced shrimp
- Dinner: Pacific wahoo fillet with saffron broth, vegetables and tomato; and Baja skillet with sautéed shrimp and crab meat in garlic lime butter on a bed of rice, topped with poblano cream and queso fresco.
The resort’s casual hangout, Lookout Bar & Grille, will feature:
- Teasers: Cheese crisps, street taquitos and shrimp poppers.
- Beach Tacos: Guests can choose from batter-fried Mahi-Mahi, grilled Ahi tuna or tequila-spiced shrimp.
To book the “Baja Bound” getaway at the award-winning Westward Look Wyndham Grand this summer, please call the Reservations Department at (800) 722-2500.
The offer is valid for stays from May 18 through and including September 18, 2014, and rates are subject to availability. Taxes are not included. Restrictions may apply.
ABOUT WESTWARD LOOK WYNDHAM GRAND RESORT & SPA
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa is set in the foothills of Tucson’s Santa Catalina Mountains on 80 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert. It offers 241 guestrooms, two award-winning restaurants, a chef’s garden, the Sonoran Spa, eight tennis courts, desert hiking trails, on-site bicycle rentals, stables for horseback riding and multiple pools. Since 2010, the resort has been named an AAA Four Diamond Award® recipient each year, which honors the hotel for its commitment to excellence throughout the entire property, including GOLD restaurant, the resort’s extensive array of amenities, guest services and its attention to detail. More information is available by calling (800) 722-2500 or visiting WestwardLook.com.
ABOUT WYNDHAM HOTELS AND RESORTS, LLC
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN), offers upscale hotel and resort accommodation throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East and China. All Wyndham® hotels are either franchised by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, LLC or managed by Wyndham Hotel Management, Inc., or one of its affiliates. Additional information and reservations for all Wyndham hotels are available by visiting www.wyndham.com. Travelers have the opportunity to earn and redeem points through Wyndham Rewards®, the brand’s guest loyalty program, which can be joined for free at www.wyndhamrewards.com