Experience the Baja coast in Tucson this summer with Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa’s “Baja Bound” summer special.
Relax in a beach atmosphere with margaritas by the pool and Baja-influenced food such as fish tacos as well as specialty entrées with a Mexican twist at our restaurants:
- Breakfast: Multi-Grain & Roasted Pumpkin Seed Pancakes with prickly pear agave syrup; Baja Omelette with shrimp, avocado, queso fresco, pico de gallo, skillet potatoes and grilled flour tortilla; Bloody Maria with 100% blue agave tequila, spicy tomato juice and accented with fresh lime.
- Lunch: Cheese Crisp with an option to add Lime-Cilantro Diced Chicken, Street Taquitos and Shrimp Poppers; Beach Tacos – Batter-Fried Mahi-Mahi, Grilled Ahi Tuna and Tequila Spiced Shrimp
- Dinner: Pacific Wahoo Fillet with saffron broth, couscous, vegetable and tomato; Baja Skillet Melt with sautéed shrimp, lobster and crab meat in garlic lime butter on a bed of rice, topped with poblano cream and queso fresco.
- Teasers: Cheese Crisp with an option to add Lime-Cilantro Diced Chicken, Street Taquitos and Shrimp Poppers
- Beach Tacos: Batter-Fried Mahi-Mahi, Grilled Ahi Tuna and Tequila Spiced Shrimp
Discover Westward Look Wyndham Grand’s relaxed luxury and stunning natural beauty, enjoy suite-sized accommodations, be pampered in the Sonoran Spa and tempt your palate with award-winning dining.
- Rates starting at $99/night
- No resort fee
- Passbook of savings that guests may use at our restaurants, Sonoran Spa, tennis, horseback riding and more!
Offer good May 18, 2014, through Sept. 18, 2014.
To book your Baja Bound getaway at the award-winning Westward Look Wyndham Grand this summer, please click here or call the Reservations Department at (800) 722-2500.
*Rates subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. Taxes not included. Expires 09/18/14.